This decree aims to establish the regulatory bases and rules for implementing the system of public subsidies for the acquisition, installation, improvement, extension or adaptation of equipment, systems and installations of renewable energy, as well as to carry out the first call.
- the subject of grant performances included in this Decree, are as follows
- a) installations for production of thermal energy using biomass as fuel, as well as the replacement of burners of fossil fuels by biomass burners.
(b) use of low-temperature thermal solar energy installations.
(c) facilities for production of electricity using photovoltaic solar panels in isolated facilities with and without accumulation, as well as those referred to in article 9 «Power consumption» of the law 24/2013, on December 26, in the Electricity Sector whose authorization is competence of the autonomous community of Extremadura, as set out in article 1 of this Decree. Eolicas-fotovoltaicas mixed facilities, are included whenever the installed photovoltaic power is superior to 50 per cent of the total.
- d) Biogas installations for production of thermal or electrical energy both in isolated installations as referred to in article 9 «Power consumption» of the law 24/2013, on December 26, in the Electricity Sector whose authorization is competence of the autonomous community of Extremadura, as set out in article 1 of this Decree.
- d) geothermal facilities.
(e) installations of aerotermia and hydrothermia by means of high efficiency heat pumps.
The hybridization of various technologies will be allowed if, applying the percentage that corresponds to each of them, as set out in annex I.
In any case, be that an installation is hybridized, when basics are shared and that the coverage of the needs for which it was designed is carried out mainly from technologies.
- the description and specific characteristics of each of these actions, eligible costs and maximum costs of reference and exclusions, are detailed in annex I.
- concrete measures from among those indicated to subsidize in each financial year shall be determined in the appropriate order of Convocation, which was published in the Diario Oficial de Extremadura, and which indicate the budget appropriations are intended for funding.
Amount: The maximum grant amount, provided that all the requirements demanded in this Decree, will be 45% of the eligible cost of the project.
Application date: until November 1, 2015.