These rules are intended to regulate, by the Economic Development Institute of the Principality of Asturias (IDEPA), the granting of aid to companies which carry out projects aimed at the international promotion of their products or services, on a competitive basis, and meet the requirements and conditions established in the present conditions.
To subsidize projects can fit into five lines, of which the last four correspond to international promotion programs protected by ASTUREX. These lines are:
- Internationalization: promotion of the actions of international promotion Asturian companies can perform in order to access international markets.
- Individual projects: development of promotion services tailored to the needs of companies in an advanced stage of internationalization that address a strategic project in a given market.
- Asturias cooperates: search for forms of cooperation between companies to deal with foreign markets, through the initiative, creation or consolidation of export in the Principality of Asturias consortia.
- Initiation to exporting: programme of assistance to the non-exporting companies or that are starting to export to move to a proper position to carry your products or services abroad.
- International tenders: aid programme to Asturian companies without experience in the field of multilateral funding, access to international public procurement projects.
- actions shall be viable technique, economically and financially. Shall be considered unfulfilled financial viability requirement when the applicant is in any of the assumptions of dissolution contained in the legislation in force. The applicant company must justify the fulfilment of such requirements by the documentation that is required in the corresponding call and the complementary, that in his case, it considers the applicant timely contribute to these effects.
Likewise, for lines internationalization and individual projects means that the project does not meets the requirement of viability, when submitted expenses exceed 50% of the turnover of the last closed financial year accredited by the applicant.
- the budget of the projects presented must include an eligible amount exceeding the stated then for each line that is lodged:
- 3,000 euros for the internationalization line.
- 10,000 euros for the line individual projects.
- 5,000 euros for the line Asturias cooperates.
- 1,000 euros for the initiation line to export.
- 1,000 euros to the international line.
- only eligible projects that are linked directly with the activity (IAE) developed by the company on the basis of which is a beneficiary of these subsidies, and must be the given enterprise in the IAE in the date of completion of the action.
- the projects submitted to any of the lines within the international promotion programmes protected by ASTUREX (individual projects, Asturias cooperates, initiation to exporting and international tenders), must have a favorable report of validation issued by that company.
- the types of activities that can be supported in different lines are which then listed and whose detailed description contained in annex II. These actions are not eligible in all lines, as described later.
- Sample. Participation as exhibitor in international trade shows.
- Meet. Prospecting trips to foreign markets (Viapros) and inverse visits.
- Disseminates. Design and preparation of catalogues, websites, videos and multimedia presentations and other informative material.
- Tenders. Participation in tenders called by foreign public organizations or multilateral bodies.
- Advise you. Services of technical assistance provided by external consultants for the project of internationalization.
- Communicates. Communication activities in the market subject of the internationalization project.
- Promotes. Organization of promotional activities in the market subject of the internationalization project.
- Protects. Protection of industrial property, type approval certifications and prequalification.
- Manages. Management or administrative management of the Consortium and offices abroad.
6 on-line internationalization will be considered susceptible to grant actions carried out between 1 January and 31 December exercise corresponding to the summons of subsidies to presenting the request.
- on lines Asturias cooperates, initiation to exporting, individual projects and international tenders projects must start in the exercise to which correspond the summons of subsidies to which submits the application, being likely to grant the actions carried out in the periods of time listed next:
7.1 for projects online Asturias cooperates, it may support the actions carried out by the companies for a maximum of three consecutive years, and must submit an application to the corresponding call of this program for each year, accompanied by the favorable report of validation issued by ASTUREX for incorporation or continuation in the program.
In each call will be considered how eligible expenses occurring during a period of 12 months. For the first year of the project support, the 12 months are counted from the date of the incorporation into the program, according to the validation report issued by ASTUREX. For the second and third years, the 12 months are counted from the day following the end of the period in the previous call.
7.2. the initiation line to export, may support the actions carried out by companies for a maximum of two years counting from the time of its incorporation into the program, and companies to present a request to the corresponding call of this program for each year, accompanied by the favorable report of validation issued by ASTUREX.
In each call will be considered how eligible expenses occurring during a period of 12 months. For the first year of support of the project, 12 months are counted from the date of incorporation of the company to the program, according to the favorable report of validation issued by ASTUREX record.
For the second year, the 12 months are counted from the day following the end of the period in the previous call.
7.3. the online individual projects will be considered susceptible to grant the actions carried out in the period indicated in the validation report issued by ASTUREX, and may not exceed the date of completion of the project on the last day of the year after the call.
7.4. the online international tenders will be considered susceptible to grant the actions carried out in a period of 12 months from the date of incorporation of the company to the program, according to the favorable report of validation issued by ASTUREX record.
8 as the date of completion of a performance shall be indicated in annex II for each type of action.
In actions known, sample, tenders and promotes whose date of preparation takes place in the first quarter of the period of realization of the project, will be accepted as eligible invoices and expenses related to such actions in the previous quarter. On the other hand, in the sample performance, invoices issued by the Organization of the fair can be considered eligible regardless of their date of issuance.
9 projects for whose development grant is being requested must have as objective the introduction in foreign markets of products or services of the applicant and develop in the field of the five established lines.
Application date: until 11 November 2015.