- the present order aims at establishing the regulatory bases of a program of incentives for SMEs in order to fundamentally contribute to industrial development and the creation of jobs in Andalusia, which encourage the creation and growth of employment-generating businesses, as well as the momentum of productive innovation in the fields of smart specialisation.
- recipients are basically the industrial sector SMEs which develop projects whose purpose is the generation of economic activity or job creation.
- the projects must pursue one of the following objectives:
(a) the creation of companies that generate employment. Made an initial investment in Andalusia linked to a new facility and projects that create jobs.
(b) the business growth. Projects sponsored by companies with operational establishment in Andalusia, involving an initial investment and who believe employment in that establishment.
Types of projects:
- the incentivables project must be included in any of the following types:
- a) entrepreneurship projects: projects of industrial activities promoted by entrepreneurs, linked to a new settlement, which made an investment of more than € 15,000, and that generate employment. This type of projects can attend companies in Constitution or those incorporated and registered in the corresponding register of companies (trade register, register of cooperatives in Andalusia, register of labour companies of Andalusia, economic activities and special regime tax of the)
Working self-employed Social Security), with not more than three years.
(b) new business initiatives projects: projects for the creation of a new industrial settlement in the Autonomous Community promoted by small and medium-sized enterprises with an investment of more than € 50,000 and that generate employment.
(c) projects of creation of innovative companies linked to the productive specialisation of Andalusia: projects promoted by industrial SMEs with an investment of more than € 50,000, that generate a company linked to the priorities of the RIS3 Andalusia and implying an innovation reflected in a new or substantially improved product, process or service.
- d) projects highly generators of employment: creation or business growth projects promoted by SMEs with high job creation. These projects must have an initial investment of more than 50,000 euros and create at least five jobs.
(e) Industrial investment projects: projects of industrial activities promoted by SMEs that made an initial investment of more than 50,000 euros and that generate employment.
(f) business cooperation projects: projects of industrial activities promoted by autonomous SMEs that carry out jointly a project to develop an initial investment exceeding 50,000 euros and that generate employment in any of the companies participating in the project.
(g) innovation projects linked to the productive specialisation of Andalusia: industrial activities projects promoted by SMEs which develop an initial investment of more than € 50,000 project linked to the priorities of the Andalusia RIS3 and implying an innovation reflected in a new or substantially improved product, process or service.
Economic resources: € 7,000,000
The deadline for submission of applications will be open until December 31, 2015.