The objective of this measure is to facilitate the economic viability of investments in energy saving and efficiency in existing industrial processes in companies of Valencia.
Be supportable projects and energy efficiency savings made in companies in the industrial sector. The proyects saving and energy efficiency are implemented in companies in industrial sectors not be supportable if such project is comparable to an industrial process.
The energy actions which may be eligible for aid are those that produce measurable energy savings and that documentary proof. May be for guidance as follows:
– Replacement of equipment and installations of energy consuming equipment and installations using high-efficiency technologies or
the best available technology to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions. They are both supportable replacement process equipment such as auxiliary equipment energy consumers (boilers, compressors, burners, electric motors, etc.)
– Recovery of residual heat.
– Improved performance of existing equipment: inverters in motors, engines incorporating energy-efficient equipment, and so on.
– Implementation of systems for measuring and control consumption, provided these systems allow controlling automatically optimizing them energy processes.
– Projects for improving lighting energy production plants, warehouses and any other type of building that is not are within the scope of the Technical Building Code (CTE). The projects to improve lighting installations in existing buildings that are within the scope of the technical building code (CTE), for example, office buildings industrial plants, must be submitted within the Ed33 action program energy saving and efficiency in buildings.
– Energy Improvement Projects air conditioning systems in production facilities, warehouses and any other type of building do not fall within the scope of the technical building code (CTE). In this case, the new equipment must be energy efficient, for which they must meet the requirements of paragraph b of the ED32 performance. Improvement projects of thermal installations in existing buildings that are within the scope of Technical Building Code (CTE), for example, office buildings, industrial plants, must be submitted within the ED32 performance savings program and energy efficiency in buildings.
In any case, the equipment purchased must be new.
Amount of aid.
Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 4.3 of this resolution, the maximum amount of aid will be 30 percent of the cost eligible, with a maximum of 150,000 euros per project.
Application date: Until March 10, 2016.