Open call for proposals and approve the regulatory basis for the award of grants for the implementation of actions within the framework of the Plan of the energy and climate change in Catalonia 2012-2020 (PECAC 2020).
They are the subject of these aid projects and actions that have been carried out or are made within Catalonia and which can be integrated in any of the following lines of action:
EdRR. Public stations of rapid charging for electric vehicles.
AME. Acquisition of motorcycles and electric scooters.
ISO. Implementation of the ISO 50001 energy management systems standard.
AEPIME. Promotion of energy audits at SMEs in the food and chemical sector.
Performances and eligible expenditure:
5.1 eligible costs that were charged to the development of actions to respond unequivocally to its nature, that have been made during the period of implementation of the action and have been effectively paid by the beneficiary before the presentation of the economic justification.
For the purposes of this resolution shall be considered eligible expenses for each of the detailed lines on the base 1, which are listed below:
EdRR. Public stations of rapid charging for electric vehicles:
- Charging station fast (EdRR), according to the characteristics described in annex 2.
- Civil works for the EdRR installation and permits access to the electricity grid, for its connection and construction management, provided that they are not considered indirect taxes when they are susceptible of recovery or compensation.
- Signaling of the EdRR and its accesses, marquee and surveillance point.
- System management, control and security. Installation of a communication system to allow information in real time on the status of the EdRR: available in charge, out of service.
AME. Acquisition of electric mopeds and motorcycles:
The cost of acquisition of the motorcycle or moped electric without extras, accessories or add-ons (as they might be the helmet, trunk, hood, or other extras), and taxes, and, in what refers to VAT only in the case of beneficiaries who are within the category of families.
ISO. Implementation of the ISO 50001 energy management systems standard:
The cost of the implementation of the system of management by an outside company and the cost of the first certification.
AEPIME. Promotion of energy audits at SMEs in the food and chemical sector:
The cost of the audit carried out by a specialized external company.
5.2 only the VAT levied the value of costs where beneficiary of the subsidy have consideration of final consumer is eligible.
For the purposes of this resolution shall be considered non-eligible costs the following:
- Interest debtor’s bank accounts.
- Interest, surcharges and penal and administrative sanctions.
- Legal and judicial procedures expenses.
- Indirect taxes when they are susceptible of recovery or compensation and tax personal income.
- Expenses of financial transactions.
- Commissions and exchange losses and other purely financial expenses, as maintenance of accounts or transfer fees.
- Expenses salary and social security of the working person in any case.
5.3. the period of execution of the eligible actions for lines AME, ISO and AEPIME is from the 1 January 2015 until 8 March 2016.
The period of execution of the eligible actions for the EdRR line is from the date of resolution of granting of aid until May 8, 2016.
Application date: until November 20, 2015.