Object and purpose grant lines.
1. This Order is to establish the regulatory bases for the granting, in a competitive basis, aid to promote investment and improve business productivity in Castilla-La Mancha, as well as approve the call for concession under the 2016 budget year.
2. The program of encouraging investment and improving business productivity of Castilla-La Mancha, including grant the following lines:
a) Online support micro entrepreneurship, designed to subsidize the investment business, industry or services promoted by these projects.
b) Line of support for the creation and consolidation of industries Castilla-La Mancha, which aims to subsidize investments for business projects, industrial, trade and service sectors (hotels, tourist accommodation, restaurants and activities warehousing and storage ) promoted by SMEs.
3. Aid contained in this Order are intended to provide companies with lower investment capacity and more difficult to start a business project, joining the business of Castilla-La Mancha, and improved productivity, all this by productive investments, improving processes and products manufactured in the region, differentiating these from competition and opening new markets nationwide to achieve the consolidation of the business fabric of the region.
Eligible investments and expenses: General requirements.
1. Eligible expenses are those specified in the regulation of each line of subsidy, which indubitable way of responding to the nature of the subsidized activity, are strictly necessary and are performed, acquired and paid within the period of performance established by the decision to grant .
2. In the case of investments in tangible assets are eligible only when it is new. These effects are considered new buildings which acquired the registered owner to whom are registered for a declaration of new work. The rest of the property will require for consideration as new ones that have not had previous individual or business use.
3. Only in the case of acquisition of machinery or equipment is an eligible financial leasing, provided that it becomes effective option within execution and either incorporated into the patrimony of the beneficiary.
The deadline for implementation of the projects to be subsidized shall not exceed 24 months from the day following notification of the award decision. However, the start of work on investment can start from the day following the day of the request.
Aid ceilings: General requirements.
1. The amount of the subsidy to be granted, as indicated in the specific regulations of each line of subsidy is determined by a percentage to be applied to the investment or expenditure considered eligible.
2. The percentage of maximum grant you can receive a company in an eligible project may not exceed 15% of the eligible investment for the period from January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2017 and 10% for the period from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2020. These intensities are increased by 10 percentage points for medium-sized enterprises and by 20 percentage points for small enterprises.
Application date. Until May 28, 2016.