- 21 October, 2016
- Posted by: usr-par
- Category: Blog
The granting of subsidies destined to facilitate the financing of strategic plans for R & D, which are to be undertaken by companies to workplaces of Castilla y Leon and declared to be of special interest by the Junta de Castilla y León at the initiative of the ADE, based on the strong impact they may have on the fabric
social, economic and / or industry of the Community. Strategic plans comprise one or more projects of industrial research and / or experimental development. For the Plan of R & D can be considered strategic, it must demonstrate that it is the axis on which the competitiveness and growth of the company in the workplace concerned, why not try on activities or isolated projects is sustained but containing a strategic planning company based on innovation.
Requirements for the plan can be described as strategic in R & D.
The strategic plan for R & D may refer to a single workplace or several centers that the company has in Castilla and Leon, and must specify in any case the project or R & D comprising said specific plan.
In any case, the plan presented by the company can be described as strategic in R & D all must be fulfilled and each of the following prerequisites
- a) The strategic plan of the company, stating as the linchpin plan R & D for which it is intended to obtain grant must be declared Special Interest by the Junta de Castilla y León, at the initiative of the ADE, based on the strong impact it may have on the social, economic and / or industrial fabric of the Community.
- b) The strategic plan eligible budget R & D that arises, once valued by the ADE, reach at least the amount of € 2,000,000 considering the various work centers of Castile and Leon where you can carry out .
- c) At least 30% of the eligible budget of the Strategic Plan should be funded with equity, understood as defined by the General Accounting Plan.
General requirements of the projects included in the Strategic Plan for R & D.
- The R + D concrete may cover the creation of a new product or process, experimental tests and tests necessary for their implementation, testing and developing concept before the start of the industrial exploitation and marketing prototypes. Each individual project, included in the Strategic Plan R & D must meet the following conditions:
- a) That the project is feasible from the technical, economic, financial and environmental terms, according to the documentation provided in the application.
- b) the project is complete, that is, that although expandable and upgradeable in the future, either totally sufficient for application
- c) the project is included within the thematic priorities and areas of action identified in the Regional Strategy for Research and Innovation for a Smart Specialisation (RIS3) of Castile and Leon 2014-2020.
The percentage of subsidy that corresponds to each project will be determined as follows:
- a) In general, 25% for all eligible experimental development projects and 40% for industrial research.
- b) An additional 10% for all eligible projects companies that have not had the ADE aid for R & D in the last four years prior to the filing of aid.
- c) 10% for all eligible projects involving significantly technological centers, universities and / or public or private agencies Research Castilla and Leon with proven experience in R & D + i. It is considered that participation is significant when contracting with these agencies exceeds 30% of the eligible budget. Failure to identify in the specification the research agency participating in the project will entail the non-application of this additional percentage.
- d) Up to an additional 10% in proportion to the score obtained as a result of the application of the assessment criteria set out in the eighth specific provision.
The additional percentage will be applied as the integer part of the score, divided it by 14.
Until December 31, 2016.