- 3 April, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Granting of aid to carry out special R & D actions.
Purpose and scope of the aid.
2.1. The special R & D actions are intended to cover the scientific objectives that require some concrete action, of interest and special relevance for the research activity that is developed in the science, technology and innovation system of the Balearic Islands. The scientific objectives that are intended to be achieved are:
- a) Promote the exchange and dissemination of scientific knowledge.
- b) Consolidate the research activity and complement the realization of the research projects that have obtained funding in other competitive calls.
- c) Integrate the research of the Balearic Islands, promote the exchange and transfer of knowledge between the research groups of the Balearic Islands and between them and the company, and promote interdisciplinarity between the research groups and in the same groups.
- d) To promote an increase in the scientific and technological potential of the Balearic Islands.
2.2. The following types of actions or financing lines can be subject to aid:
- a) Line A: actions to prepare proposals for the participation of research teams in international projects, especially in the “Horizon 2020” program.
- b) Line B: specific scientific and technological policy actions that present a special urgency or interest or that help to complement and consolidate competitive research projects.
- c) Line C: collaborative actions between scientific-technical research groups (networks, interdisciplinary groups, agendas, etc.).
- d) Line D: dissemination activities and exploitation of R & D & I results, such as results publications.
- e) Line E: actions to reinforce the needs of technological equipment and infrastructure for research, as well as electronic documents (pages, portals).
- f) Line F: organization of congresses, seminars, conferences and, in general, meetings on scientific and technological issues.
2.3. The themes of the special actions have to be integrated mainly in some of the initiatives foreseen in the RIS3 of the Balearic Islands. Likewise, there is also room for actions that, due to their theme, coincide with the thematic areas of the Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Plan of the Balearic Islands 2013-2017 and which are the following:
- a) Marine science and technology.
- b) Biomedical sciences and health sciences.
- c) Tourism: social sciences applied to tourism and information and communication technologies.
- d) Environment: water resources, agro-food and energy.
- e) Digital content based on knowledge.
The maximum grant that can be granted to each special action is 25,000.00 euros.
Until June 1, 2019 or budget exhaustion.