- 1 August, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
The line of subsidies for investments in renewable energy and savings and energy efficiency by natural or legal persons within the Autonomous Community of Cantabria, through the application of the following technologies:
1.1. Renewable energy:
- Low temperature thermal solar.
- Solar photovoltaic.
- Thermal biomass.
1.2. Savings and energy efficiency:
- Renewal of lighting installations by LED technology and lighting control and regulation systems that are in operation, leaving totally new works excluded from the scope of the subsidy.
- Charging points for electric vehicles.
The investment concepts that may be incentivized will be the following new fixed assets:
1.1. Promotion of the use of renewable energies:
- Low temperature thermal solar
Solar energy systems for heating a fl uid from the capture of solar radiation, by means of solar collectors whose global coefficient of losses is lower than 9 W / (m 2 ºC), for use in thermal applications.
- Solar photovoltaic
Conversion of solar energy into electrical energy by means of photovoltaic solar systems, with a maximum power of the installation of 10 kWp.
Production of electrical energy by wind turbines, with a maximum power of the installation of 10 kWp.
- Thermal biomass
Production of thermal energy, for domestic, industrial or building use as biomass fuel.
Systems based on geothermal exchange destined to the production of thermal energy (heat and / or cold) using heat pumps that exchange with the land, in closed circuit.
2.2. Promotion of savings and energy efficiency.
- Renewal of lighting installations by LED technology Replacement of luminaires by LED, replacement or incorporation of lighting control and regulation systems, astronomical clocks and / or telemanagement, in indoor lighting and outdoor lighting installations that are in operation, the subsidy is not applicable to items for replacement or that have not been put into use.
- Electric vehicle charging points
Implementation of fast or semi-rapid battery charging systems for electric vehicles that are mode 3 or mode 4, and standard UNE-EN 61851. Rapid charge system is defined as one with a power equal to or greater than 40 kW, and as a semi-rapid load system with a power equal to or greater than 15 kW and less than 40 kW.
Electric power cogeneration systems up to 50 kWe.
The amount of the subsidy will be equal to 40% of the eligible cost of the investments executed, except for Solar Thermal and Renovation of lighting installations by LED technology, which will be 30%.
Until September 14, 2018.