- 25 September, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Financial support, corresponding to the year 2019, for the execution of material investments destined to the creation or transfer of industrial establishments, the improvement and / or modification of previously existing production lines, as well as the investments destined to the productive implementation of technologies of the «Connected Industry 4.0».
It will be applicable to the projects or actions of reindustrialization and strengthening of the competitiveness that are carried out throughout the national territory.
SMEs and large companies that are validly constituted that are not part of the public sector and that develop or will develop an industrial activity framed in Section C (Divisions 10 to 32) of the CNAE 2009 of Manufacturing Industry. Additionally, the activities included in section 38.3 will also be included, provided that they have, at the time of the request, the waste management authorization.
- a) Creation of industrial establishments: start of a new production activity at any point of the national territory.
- b) Transfer of industrial establishments: change of location of a previous production activity to any point of the national territory.
- c) Improvements and / or modifications of production lines: making investments for the acquisition of equipment that allow the modernization of existing production lines or generate the implementation of new production lines, in industrial establishments that are already in production at the time of production. application.
- d) Productive implementation of technologies of the “Connected Industry 4.0”: realization of investments of acquisition of material fixed assets in industrial establishments that are already in production at the time of the request, to:
1º The implementation of hybridization solutions of the physical and digital world (intelligent, low-end and embedded systems, sensors, wearables, e-tags, virtual reality and 3D printing, robotics and unmanned vehicles within the industrial establishment) of the processes of production that, at least, generates a complete production line.
2nd The manufacturing of the systems defined in the previous point.
3º The implementation of physical network infrastructures for the digital connectivity of the production processes, which advance towards the concept of “Internet of Things”.
Out of these definitions are the mere substitutions of machinery and / or part of its components or auxiliary elements of production, as well as repairs and maintenance actions.
Characteristics of the financing.
– The minimum bankable budget is € 100,000.
– Maximum amount of financing to be granted of 75% on the bankable budget.
– Annual repayment term: 10 years including 3 years of lack.
– Interest rate: application interest rate 1.00%
– Guarantees: The guarantees will be constituted in the General Deposit Box. The presentation of the guarantees will be required before the loan grant resolution, that is, in the provisional resolution. In case the guarantees are not provided in due time and form, the application will be rejected.
The amount of the guarantees, which will be a percentage of the loan granted plus the same percentage of the total financial interest to be accrued, will be determined based on the classification obtained by the beneficiary and may be 10%, 41% and 70%.
Until November 4, 2019.