- 25 April, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
The granting of subsidies to facilitate the financing of industrial research projects and experimental development for the creation or improvement, from the technological point of view, of productive processes and / or specific products, carried out by companies in work centers in Castilla and Leon.
SMEs that have at least one productive work center in Castilla y León.
- a) for individual R & D projects: more than € 20,000 and less than € 175,000.
- b) For collaborative R & D projects: Maximum total project budget of € 500,000, with the budget per company exceeding € 20,000 and less than € 175,000
The projects may include the creation of a new product or process, the experimental tests and tests necessary for its realization, proof of concept and the preparation of prototypes prior to the start of industrial exploitation and commercialization.
The percentage of subsidy that will correspond to a project will be determined as follows:
- a) In general terms, 25% for all eligible projects for experimental development and 40% for industrial research projects. 10
- b) An additional 10% for all eligible projects of companies that have not had grants granted by the ADE for R & D in the last four years prior to the presentation of the application for the aid.
- c) 10% for all eligible projects in which Technological Centers, Universities and / or Public or Private Research Organizations participate.
Castilla y León with proven experience in R + D + i. Participation is considered significant when subcontracting with these organizations exceeds 30% of the eligible budget. The non-identification in the technical report of the research organization participating in the project will entail the non-application of this additional percentage.
- d) An additional 10% to the collaborative projects defined in the Fifth Disposition of this call.
- e) Up to an additional 10% proportionally to the score obtained as a result of the application of the evaluation criteria established in the eighth specific provision. The additional percentage will be applied as the whole part of the score, divided by 10.
Until December 31, 2018.