- 8 October, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Public and private promoters, is to facilitate the application of participatory local development strategies by helping projects of people / promoting entities (public and private), other than local action groups.
- Physical persons.
- Mercantile societies, agrarian transformation societies, cooperatives, labor corporations, etc.
iii. Other entities with recognized legal personality: foundations, associations, consortia, unions, agricultural professional organizations …
Ablitas, Fontellas, Arguedas, Funes, Azagra, Fustiñana, Barillas, Marcilla, Buñuel, Milagro, Cabanillas, Monteagudo, Cadreita, Peralta / Azkoien, Cascante, Ribaforada, Castejón, Tudela, Cintruénigo, Tulebras, Corella, Valtierra, Cortes, Villafranca, Falces, Murchante * and Fitero.
Types of projects.
Those whose objective is the production of private goods and / or services destined for sale or that can be commercialized or increase the value of privately owned properties; They must also create and / or maintain employment.
Actions planned in the participatory local development strategy:
- Creation and maintenance of employment.
- Promotion of local production of the agri-food sector, diversification of producers and transition to ecological agricultural activities.
- Improvement of energy efficiency and use of renewable energy.
- Configuration of the territory as a sustainable tourist destination.
- Improvement of social cohesion and integration and quality of life.
- Promote a culture of valorization and conservation of rural heritage.
- Promotion of training and education in values and knowledge.
- Strengthening the territorial unit, promoting networking, cooperation and integration.
Up to 40% of the eligible amount.
Until November 27, 2019.