- 17 May, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
The grants will finance the start-up of new business projects, which require the use of technologies or knowledge developed from the research activity and in which the
Business strategy is based on the development of technology.
Characteristics of the help.
- The aid of this call will consist of grants. Up to 70% of the action budget can be financed, with a maximum grant amount of 250,000 euros per beneficiary.
- The action must have a minimum budget of 175,000 euros.
- The aid will be requested for annual or multi-annual actions. In any case, the eligible actions must start on January 1, 2020, and may end on December 31, 2020, in the case that the project lasts one year, or on December 31, 2021 , if the project lasts two years.
- a) Investments in equipment.
- b) Personnel expenses.
- c) Materials.
- d) External collaborations / advice. These costs may include the cost derived from the expert’s evaluation report or the external auditor’s certification, evidencing the nature of the innovative company
- e) Other costs: rents, supplies, royalties and licenses, costs of application and maintenance of patents and other industrial property rights, insurance and expenses derived from the report of auditor. The latter will have a maximum limit of 2,000 euros.
Until July 1, 2019.