- 17 November, 2017
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Granting of grants in a competitive competition system corresponding to the Grant Line «Leadership Program in Open, Strategic and Singular Innovation» for the typologies of «Creation of Joint Innovation Units».
– Creation of Joint Innovation Units:
- a) They will be joint projects between companies and research organizations and knowledge dissemination to promote cooperation between these organizations and the business sector in order to develop jointly and coordinated activities of technological development and innovation.
- b) For the purposes of this category of projects, the research and dissemination of results bodies that may participate will be those indicated, for this type of projects, in article 10 of the Regulatory Order.
- c) The Joint Innovation Unit will consist of a single research organization and a single company, which must be considered as non-SMEs, and must be constituted by written agreement and submitted to the public with a date subsequent to the submission of the application, and in any case, it must be accredited before the definitive resolution of the aid if it occurs.
- d) A three-year project must be presented, which includes a set of objectives and activities aligned with the priorities of the Andalusia Innovation Strategy 2020-RIS3.
- e) The Joint Innovation Units must be located in Andalusia and physically differentiated from the entities that constitute it.
- f) The minimum eligible budget of each project will be € 1,500,000.
- g) Each priority line will have a grant budget of 2,000,000 €.
- h) The maximum amount of aid for each project will be 60% of the incentive investment.
- i) The minimum contribution of the participating company in the Joint Innovation Unit will be at least 50% of the total budget.
Up to € 2,000,000.
Until January 10, 2018.