- 29 July, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog News
Satisfy their needs in terms of technological innovation, implementation of ICT tools and consulting services for the design, certification and realization of innovation systems,
offering them an agile and fl exible means that allows them to start acquiring technological and consultancy services offered by centers or companies that have experience in the provision of services of this type.
The SME, or autonomous, whatever its legal form, which is validly constituted.
Consulting and advice in:
– Eco-innovation and eco-design.
– Implementation of family systems standards UNE 166000.
– Reengineering of business processes.
– Innovation plans.
– New business models linked to industry 4.0.
– Capital raising and financing to R & D & i.
– Technical report for tax incentives and bonuses for R + D + i activities.
– Participation in national programs of aid for R & D & i.
– Training in R & D + i management.
– Obtaining patents and registration of trademarks.
– Technological surveillance studies.
– Feasibility studies of innovation projects.
– Engineering and product reengineering.
– Transformation of manufacturing processes.
– Tests and Tests of new prototypes of pilot processes, new methods and materials.
Application of technologies:
– Application of enabling technologies (Big data, additive manufacturing, IoT, cybersecurity, cloud computing, robotics, augmented reality, virtual reality systems, artificial vision, virtualization) in general.
– Application of ICT to health, food and comfort.
– Application of ICT to sustainability and the environment.
– Application of ICT to logistics, transport and distribution.
– Application of ICT to electronic commerce.
– Application of ICT for the opening of channels and advanced content (APPS, m-comerce, means of payment).
The maximum grant awarded will be € 10,000 per application.
Until September 30, 2019.