- 26 December, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Aid for business projects of SMEs that can be considered as industrial or related activity, or that, developing an economic activity of any kind, this has differentiated potential value added, economic or social, for the performance of the actions provided in the second section of this order, within the framework of the program of aid to industry and SMEs in Aragon (PAIP).
– Regional investment aid:
- a) An investment in new assets, tangible or intangible, for the creation of a new establishment, the expansion of an existing establishment, the diversification of the production of an establishment into new additional products or an essential change in the general production process of an existing establishment.
– Aid for industrial research and experimental development:
- b) Industrial research projects, which consist of planned research or critical studies aimed at acquiring new knowledge and skills that may be useful to develop new products, processes or services, or to considerably improve existing ones; includes the creation of complex system components and may include the construction of prototypes in a laboratory environment or in an environment with simulated interfaces with existing systems, as well as pilot lines, when necessary for industrial research and, in particular, for the validation of generic technology.
- c) Experimental development projects, consisting of the acquisition, combination, configuration and use of existing knowledge and techniques, of a scientific, technological, business or other nature, with a view to the elaboration of new products, processes or services or improved; It may also include, for example, activities of conceptual definition, planning and documentation of new products, processes or services.
– Aid for innovation:
- d) The costs associated with obtaining, validating and defending patents and other industrial property rights may be subject to assistance.
– Aid for technical consultancy services:
- e) The costs of consultancy services of a technical nature contracted may be subject to assistance. These services may not consist of permanent or periodic activities, nor shall they be related to the normal operating expenses of the company, such as routine tax advisory services, periodic legal services or advertising services.
Up to 50% of eligible expenditure.
Until January 31, 2019.