- 7 June, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
The objective of these subsidies in a non-competitive competition regime is to encourage productive investment and advanced services to improve competitiveness and increase the productive fabric of Andalusia in order to boost economic growth and stable and quality employment.
The recipients are small and medium-sized enterprises, preferably from the industrial and technological sector, validly constituted or those to be set up, autonomous individual entrepreneurs, business associations and foundations that carry out economic activities themselves and their purposes or beneficiaries they are related to the business sector or to the promotion of economic activity, that meet the requirements and carry out the projects foreseen in the regulatory Order and that are not expressly excluded from it.
The projects must fit within one of the following lines of action of the program:
- a) Line 1. Creation of economic activity:
– Projects of Entrepreneurs
– Small business projects
– Medium-sized projects
– Projects of large industrial companies
- b) Line 2. Improvement of business competitiveness:
– Investment projects to improve competitiveness in SMEs
– Investment projects to improve competitiveness in large industrial companies
- c) Line 3. High generation of employment:
– Highly job-generating projects
- d) Line 4. Advanced services:
– Projects for the incorporation of advanced services for business management
– Initiatives for business dynamization
– Technical support for the implementation of business cooperation projects in Andalusia
- e) Line 5. Digital transformation of SMEs:
– Advanced services projects for the digital transformation of SMEs
Up to 35% of eligible expenditure.
Until December 30, 2018