- 26 August, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
The line of aid, in the form of a direct subsidy, destined to those companies dedicated to the industrial activity and that make investments in fixed assets that suppose a strong economic and social impact in the scope of the Autonomous Community of Extremadura.
The legal persons who own companies that carry out, or will carry out, industrial activities will be beneficiaries.
Investments and eligible costs.
- The following investments and expenses that a company could make, grouped in the following sections, are considered eligible under this decree:
- a) Civil works:
– Brings and services necessary for the activity, provided they remain the property of the beneficiary company and are not subject to transfer to third parties.
– Urbanization adapted to the needs of the project, provided they remain the property of the beneficiary company and are not subject to transfer to third parties.
– Construction of offices, laboratories, social and health services of personnel, storage of raw materials and finished products, production buildings, industrial services and marketing.
– Facilities and other works linked to the project.
- b) Equipment and equipment goods:
– Process machinery, internal transport elements, measurement and control equipment, safety equipment, environmental protection means, special facilities, furniture and equipment, tools and small tools, information processing equipment and other related equipment goods to the project.
The assets acquired within this section must be new.
The maximum grant to be awarded for an investment project will be € 10,000,000.
Until December 31, 2020.