- 18 June, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Subsidies to companies for the realization of investments, in the scope of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, destined to the protection of the environment.
Physical or legal person of private nature dedicated to industrial, mercantile or service rendering activities, with or without profit, as well as the associations constituted by them that represent the general and common interests, by which subsidies to companies are regulated for the realization of investments destined to the protection of the environment.
- a) Aid to finance investments that go beyond the Union’s rules on environmental protection or increase the level of environmental protection in the absence of Union rules
- b) Aid for early adaptation to future Union rules.
- c) Aid for environmental studies.
- d) Aid to finance investments for the recycling and reuse of waste generated by third parties, which regulates subsidies to companies for investments aimed at protecting the environment.
- e) Aid for the cleaning up of contaminated lands when the person responsible for the contamination can not be identified, or can not be legally held responsible for financing the rehabilitation in accordance with the “polluter pays” principle.
- f) Aid to SMEs to finance external costs derived from external advisory services in environmental matters:
d.1.- Aid to business associations for the promotion of the EMAS Registry: ten thousand (10,000) euros.
d.2.- Aid for registration in the Register of the European Environmental Management System (EMAS): fifteen thousand (15,000) euros.
d.3.- Aid for renewal in the EMAS registry: twenty thousand (20,000) euros.
d.4.- Aid for the implementation and certification of the UNE-EN ISO 14006 ecodesign standard, eco-labels (Type I or Type III) and environmental footprint: fifty thousand (50,000) euros.
d.5.- Aid for the declaration of soil quality of sites that have endured potentially polluting activities: twenty thousand (20,000) euros.
d.6.- Aid to companies in sectors with a greater impact on the environment for the presentation of the «single floor document»: thirty-five thousand (35,000) euros.
Up to € 120,000 depending on the investment to be made.
Until July 19, 2019.