- 23 April, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
The aids are intended to encourage the development of research and development (R & D) projects, and technological innovation of Riojan companies, under a direct concession regime. For this, it is intended to promote a series of actions that allow, among others:
- a) Increasing the competitiveness of Riojan companies, through actions to promote and encourage investment and spending on R & D & I by producing innovations and favoring the implementation and exploitation of research and development results.
- b) Increase the dynamisation and development of R + D + i units in companies with the aim of favoring the assimilation of existing technologies and the development of proprietary technologies.
- c) Encourage collaboration in the development of R & D & i projects or other innovation activities between companies and excellent Technology Centers and Universities.
- d) Encourage the participation of La Rioja companies and centers in international research consortia that increase their technical capacity and exceed their market expectations.
- e) Encourage the start-up of new innovative companies that provide solutions to industrial problems of our companies, develop a high-value product and at the same time make of the driving companies to attract more technology-based companies.
- f) Promote the activity of innovative groups (AEIs).
- g) Encourage high-value activity towards Riojan companies from existing Rioja Research Centers, providing them with the necessary means to carry out an authentic research work, as well as support for the creation of new ones in areas that are really important for the Rioja
- h) Disseminate the best use of available or developed technology and its industrial exploitation.
- a) Program 1: Work prior to the development of R + D + i projects or the development of intensive R + D + i organizations.
- b) Program 2: Development of research and development (R & D) projects.
- c) Program 3: Development of innovation projects in terms of processes and organization.
- d) Program 4: Start-up and operation of young and innovative companies.
- e) Program 5: Aid for investment and operation of innovative business groups (AEI).
- f) Program 6: Hiring of researchers and / or technologists for the development of tasks or R & D + i projects.
Up to 70%
Until December 20, 2018.