- 22 March, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
The subsidies regulated by these bases are intended to facilitate the financing of business projects aimed at promoting innovation in the technological field of SMEs in Castilla y León.
- a) Technical assistance for the protection of industrial property rights, both technical innovations (that can refer to any of the stages that go from the request to the obtaining or renewal of patents and utility models) as well as design innovations (industrial design ). The costs linked to obtaining trademarks and names will not be eligible.
- b) Technical assistance to facilitate access to tax deductions for conducting Research and Development (R & D) and Technological Innovation (IT) activities consisting of:
- Motivated reports about the R & D and IT content of the activities, and the expenses and investments associated with them.
- Binding consultations about the R & D and IT nature of the projects.
III. Previous agreements for the valuation of expenses attributable to R & D and IT activities.
- c) Advice on innovation and support services aimed at implementing.
- Innovation in processes, organization and / or product design (including packaging).
- Innovation through technological surveillance systems and competitive intelligence.
III. Innovation and certification in cybersecurity and digital trust.
- Application innovation in any of the business areas of SMEs.
- d) Technical assistance for innovation in the management processes and / or organization of SMEs through implementation systems of cloud computing solutions (Cloud Computing).
In no case may the amount of the subsidy be of such an amount that it exceeds the cost of the subsidized activity or project.
Until December 31, 2019.