- 5 July, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Support for actions aimed at fostering job creation, economic diversification, innovation, conservation and environmental improvement, and improving the quality of life in rural Aragon.
- Individuals or legal entities that execute actions, included in the approved EDLL, whose applications and projects are selected by the General Directorate of Rural Development (hereinafter DGDR), may be beneficiaries.
- When the beneficiary is a civil company, its constitution must be recorded in a public deed and must have obtained a tax identification number (NIF) of its own.
- When the beneficiary is a company, to qualify for the aid, it must have a maximum of 20 workers and an annual turnover or annual balance that does not exceed 4 million euros.
Cooperation projects between individuals.
- Groups of natural or legal persons, public or private, expressly constituted to carry out eligible cooperation projects may be beneficiaries.
The members of the group must participate actively in the development of the project, not being sufficient justification for their participation to provide a specific service.
- The group may have its own legal personality or lack it, although it must have its own NIF.
- In any case, the group must appoint a single representative or agent, with sufficient powers to fulfill the obligations that correspond to the grouping as beneficiary.
- Beneficiaries may be local public entities and non-profit entities that execute actions included in the approved EDLL, whose applications and projects are selected by the DGDR. In the case of non-profit entities that are owned by local entities, the corporate purpose of their bylaws must include the purpose for which the aid is requested.
The eligible activities are part of one of the following programming areas:
- a) Productive projects:
a.1. Improvement of accessibility to information and communication technologies (ICT) as well as its use in rural areas, for private agents.
a.2. Improving the competitiveness of SMEs.
a.3. Production of renewable energies for self-consumption and energy efficiency of companies.
- b) Cooperation between individuals.
- c) Non-productive projects.
c.1. Improvement of accessibility to information and communication technologies (ICT) as well as its use in rural areas, for local public entities and non-profit organizations.
c.2. Energy efficiency in local public entities and non-profit.
c.3. Investments and training and dissemination actions in relation to the conservation and protection of the environment.
c.4. Investments and training and dissemination actions on climate change.
c.5. Material investments for job creation.
c.6. Training actions on employment, entrepreneurial spirit, creation of companies and adaptation of workers, companies and employers to change.
c.7. Social infrastructure
- The aid shall have the character of a capital subsidy.
- In the productive projects the subsidy will have the following maximum limits of the eligible and justified expense: 30% in the investments located in the provinces of Huesca and Zaragoza, and 35% in the province of Teruel. In the case of investments related to the transformation and commercialization of products included in Annex I of the Treaty Establishing the European Community and investments in forestry technologies and in the transformation, mobilization and commercialization of forest products, the aid limit will be 40% for the three provinces.
- In cooperation projects, the grant will have the following limits:
- a) The aid for the definition and execution of the cooperation project in no case may exceed 100,000 euros.
- b) The maximum aid will be 80% of the justified eligible expense, with the following partial maximum limits:
– Preparatory technical assistance expenses: 10% of the budget submitted with the application.
– Expenditure on own personnel: 30% of the budget presented with the application. It is understood as our own staff that is linked to the beneficiary entity through an employment relationship, and therefore listed in the general Social Security system as a result of this relationship. The cost of the personnel hired exclusively for the development of the cooperation project will not be computed for the purposes of this limit.
- In non-productive projects, the subsidy may reach 80% of the eligible expense, duly justified.
Until September 30, 2019.