Facilitate access to financing for Catalan companies, especially those of smaller dimension, that carry out innovation projects, either in terms of product, process or organization, or undertake actions in order to continue opening, expanding and strengthening in New markets. Both in one case and in the other, this will facilitate the consolidation of its competitive position and consequently the maintenance of productive activity and the enhancement of talent retention and quality of employment.
Call for the granting of aid in the form of a guarantee for the financing of working capital and the investment of actions for innovation, internationalization and industrialization.
Industrial and service SMEs related to social headquarters or operational headquarters in Catalonia may benefit from these grants.
Innovation, internationalization or industrialization projects that involve a minimum expenditure of 100,000.00 euros and have a real and quantifiable impact on the following aspects will be eligible:
- a) The increase or maintenance of productive capacity.
- b) The creation or maintenance of the occupation, especially assessing its quality and retention of talent.
- c) The revitalization of activity in the value chain, especially with respect to local suppliers.
- d) The intensive use of information and communications technologies in their production processes and in the rest of their fields of activity.
- e) The increase in exports.
The terms of the loans are:
- a) Purpose: financing of working capital and investments related to the eligible project.
- b) Amount: up to 100% of the need for working capital, with a minimum of 100,000.00 euros and a maximum of 500,000.00 euros per holder or group.
In the case of investment financing, the maximum amount is 1,000,000.00 euros and cannot exceed 80% of the accepted expenses. The maximum amount of loans per company or business group is 1,000,000.00 euros.
- c) Term: the maximum term of the loan, in the case of working capital, will be up to 5 years, with the possibility of a period of lack of capital amortization of up to 1 year, included in this term. In the case of investment it will be up to 10 years, with two years of lack also included in the term.
- d) Disbursement: in the case of working capital financing, only once to the formalization of the operation; in the case of investments, the corresponding percentage financed will be produced gradually, upon presentation of the justifications of the investment actually made within a maximum period of 24 months.
- e) Amortization: the loan will be amortized for expired periods.
- f) Opening commission: maximum of 0.50% of the nominal amount of the loan.
- g) Interest rate: the interest rate of the loans will vary from 12-month Euribor plus a differential of up to 3%.
- h) Delay interest: current interest rate + 6%.
- i) Warranty:
In charge of the client: those considered sufficient at the discretion of the ICF for a maximum of 50% of the risk. The guarantees provided by the holder complement the guarantee of the fund and will be maintained, without diminishing its initial nominal value, throughout the life of the operation.
In charge of the Department of Business and Knowledge: 50% coverage of outstanding debt.
Until December 31, 2020.