- 3 marzo, 2017
- Posted by: usr-par
- Categoría: Blog de ayudas
The purpose of this Order is to regulate the aid program to support the implementation of Industrial Research Projects or Experimental Development, both of a competitive nature and of a strategic nature, in the business sector of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, and in the areas Of specialization framed in the Plan of Science, Technology and Innovation, Euskadi 2020.
Large Companies or SMEs.
Clusters and associations of companies.
Launching of new companies of scientific and technological base, will be beneficiary entities the Agents of the Basque Network of Science, Technology and Innovation.
- Support line for the development of competitive R & D projects whose purpose is to grant aid to promote projects aimed at both the Development of New Products, which include those R & D projects consisting of the development of original and superior products To existing ones in order to give better satisfaction to the demands of the market and of society, such as Launching Projects of New Companies of Scientific and Technological Base.
- Line of support for the development of strategic R & D projects, arising from the entrepreneurial leadership and the use of the scientific and technological capacities of the Basque Country, carried out either in cooperation or in a unique way in the fields of Specialization Of the PCTI Euskadi 2020.
- A) Industrial Research Activities. They are aimed at acquiring new knowledge and skills that may be useful to develop new products, processes or services or to considerably improve existing ones. They allow the achievement of a level of technological maturity equivalent to a TRL3.
- B) Experimental Development Activities. The acquisition, combination, configuration and use of existing knowledge, techniques, scientific, technological, business or other, with a view to the elaboration of plans and structures or designs of new or improved products, processes or services. They allow to reach a level of technological maturity equivalent to a TRL6.
The purpose of this scheme is to grant aid to the following types of eligible projects:
1.- Research and Development projects of a competitive nature.
- A) The following typologies of Industrial Research or Experimental Development projects will be considered as competitive R & D projects:
1) Projects aimed at the development of new products.
2) Projects aimed at launching new science and technology-based companies.
- B) Projects seeking access to aid for competitive R & D projects should include a coherent set of R & D & I activities, clearly oriented towards the development of original and superior products to those already existing in order to give Better satisfaction of the demands of the market and of society, or clearly oriented to the use or the generation of marketable knowledge in order to create new companies that sufficiently combine the following elements:
1) Development of activities or trade with products and services that imply a high level of scientific and technological knowledge;
2) Development of a high level of R & D & I activities;
3) Use of intellectual property rights, whether generated by the same company or acquired through exclusive licenses, as a key competitive advantage in the business;
4) Active participation in the development of the company of highly qualified scientific and technological personnel.
- C) Projects oriented to the improvement of existing products or those in which the developed product does not have a degree of novelty to be considered New Product will not be considered as “projects for the development of new products”.
2.- Projects of industrial research and experimental development in strategic sectors.
A) The projects of industrial research and experimental development of a strategic nature contemplated in the Specialization Areas of the Plan of Science, Technology and Innovation Euskadi 2020, that foment a public-private collaboration in Research and Technological Development and Innovation will be eligible, so that Have a traction effect on the economy of the Basque Country, favoring the intervention of SMEs and access to Horizon 2020.
B) R & D & I activities, corresponding to industrial research projects and experimental development of a strategic nature in the fields of specialization framed in the Euskadi 2020 Plan of Science, Technology and Innovation, will be subsidized in order to create new useful knowledge to obtain New or better products, processes or services, as well as the integration of new strategic technologies, the creation of new patents and new science-based companies (NEBTs). And all this, aimed at creating employment and diversifying the Basque business fabric, as well as improving business competitiveness.
- A) Direct personnel costs.
- B) Indirect costs.
- C) Cost of external counseling and equivalent services.
- D) Costs of subcontracting to the Agents of the Basque Network of Science, Technology and Innovation.
- E) Costs of consultancy and equivalent services exclusively destined to the project.
(F) Industrial property rights costs for SMEs.
- G) Operating expenses.
- H) Instrument and equipment costs.
(A) For industrial research or technological development projects of a competitive nature:
1) In general: Up to 25% of the eligible costs.
(2) For transnational cooperation projects, such as ERANETs, up to 30% of the eligible costs, provided that no single enterprise runs on more than 70% of the eligible costs.
3) In any case, the maximum amount of the non-refundable subsidy will be 250,000 euros per beneficiary entity and year.
(B) For industrial research or technological development projects of a strategic nature:
1) For Industrial Research projects: Up to 40% of the eligible costs.
2) For Experimental Development projects: Up to 25% of the eligible costs.
Until April 7, 2017.