- 25 April, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
To help under-internationalized companies increase their presence abroad and promote sustainable development throughout the internationalization process.
Microenterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) located or with production facilities in the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country that were established prior to the current call.
Whose export does not exceed 40% of its total turnover in the year 2018.
– The Zabaldu program offers those beneficiary companies 8 hours of strategic and free operational advice to be carried out in 2019 by Basque Trade & Investment (Basque Internationalization Agency) and / or its external network:
- a) The operational advice will be provided by specialists in the target market of the Basque Trade & Investment International Network (Basque Internationalization Agency) and SPRI and will be adjusted to the availability of each office.
- b) The strategic advice refers to more specific matters aimed at improving the international competitiveness of the participating companies according to their particular characteristics and will be granted by the sector technicians of Basque Trade & Investment (Basque Internationalization Agency) and SPRI that corresponds and will adjust to availability.
– Expenses associated with industrial property and homologations
– Expenses associated with the Fairs
– Promotion expenses
- Adaptation of the dissemination and promotion material to the destination country, made in the official language of that country or in English as the case may be: preparation of catalogs, brochures, posters, design, preparation and start-up of the web pages (only the launching) and other printed or audiovisual information material.
- Advertising: creation of material and purchase cost of advertising spaces in sectorial media with influence in the destination country, as well as digital advertising expenses focused on the launch of the product / service.
- Promotional actions: presentations of products or services, promotions and temporary exhibitions in corners of commercial spaces in the destination country.
- Public relations: exclusively the expenses of contracting public relations or communication agencies with the objective of launching the product / service in the destination country.
- Sustainability reports that analyze the impact of the company in the destination country taking into account the sustainable development objectives of the 2030 Agenda. The hiring of external advice for the preparation of the report will be eligible.
- Other promotional activities or research and studies that are necessary to enter identified markets that contribute to improving the international competitiveness of the company provided that Basque Trade & Investment (Basque Internationalization Agency) has expressly denied and in writing to offer the service to the enterprise. The requests for services will be sent firstname.lastname@example.org
The aid can reach up to 40% of the amount of approved spending, with a maximum of 15,000 euros per application.
Until October 31, 2019.