- 10 October, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Support for the implementation of necessary actions for the development and implementation of ICT tools and systems that allow companies and organizations to have greater management power, connectivity, integration, visibility or interoperability.
Companies and public, semi-public or private organizations that provide services to companies, as well as business groups, may be beneficiaries.
1.1. Web Design and Development, exclusively for SMEs, must correspond to any of the following types:
- a) Corporate website with content manager, blogs, tools for generating newsletters or electronic bulletins.
- b) Electronic commerce.
- c) Corporate Intranets and Extranets.
1.2. The new acquisition or implementation of Software and Management applications, and / or industrial control and / or logistics.
- a) Server Virtualization applications, access to the cloud; Connectivity systems …
- b) Specific management applications for tablets and similar.
- c) Management software: applications for management, accounting, …
- d) ERP
- e) CRM
- f) Systems integration
- g) Industrial design, simulation, calculation, …
- h) Software integration platforms, … (BPM)
- i) Graphic design software and applications, …
- j) Document management software, …
- k) Systems of data analysis (business intelligence).
- l) Technological surveillance tools.
- m) Other applications related to management.
- n) Software and applications for industrial control and / or logistics, fleet management.
The aid intensity will be 25% for SMEs, and 10% for Large Companies.
Until December 20, 2018.