Through various entities have public guarantees these societies aims precisely to facilitate access to credit or guarantees from small and medium-sized enterprises, through the provision of guarantees to banks and savings banks.
It’s a loan that takes part of the basic characteristics of a normal loan such as the relationship between lender and borrower, accrual of interest, agreed repayment of borrowed capital, etc. a number of positive aspects such as:
- Compensation is fiscally deductible.
- Prevents the participation of third parties in the management.
- Avoids the possible entry of hostile partners.
- The subordinate character enables to increase the borrowing capacity.
- Fit the payment of interests on the basis of the evolution of the company.