- 5 November, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Promote the use of renewable energies in the business sector of Castilla y León.
- a) Large companies of Castilla y León.
- b) Small or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) of Castilla y León.
- c) Autonomous.
- d) Farmers and ranchers.
- a) Solar thermal energy:
- Systems for air heating by passive solutions based on ventilated facades or double facades or by means of air collectors, glazed or not.
- Systems for the heating of a fluid by means of sensors, for thermal applications.
III. Improvements in existing solar thermal installations.
- b) Photovoltaic solar energy:
Photovoltaic installations, regardless of whether or not they are connected to the grid.
- c) Biomass:
- d) Biogas:
Plants for the generation and consumption of biogas.
- e) Geothermal:
- Facilities to take advantage of and use thermal waters, whatever their use, from geothermal deposits that prove a thermal declaration.
- Installations for the production of thermal energy (cold and / or heat), for air conditioning using heat pumps that exchange with the ground, either in open or closed circuit.
Up to 65% of the eligible cost.
Until November 31, 2018.