- 23 April, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Companies that carry out regional R & D & I projects as a result of the deployment of the Asturias RIS3 strategy, with the aim of contributing to its competitive improvement.
- Individual or collaborative research, development or innovation projects.
- Collaborative research or development projects led by tractor companies.
- Development or innovation projects aimed at promoting open innovation.
- Projects for the start-up and development of Technology-Based Companies.
The eligible projects must refer to any of the highlighted topics (topics) in the areas of specialization of the Asturias RIS3 strategy:
- Advanced and sustainable materials.
- New production models.
- Supplies. Technology for networks.
- Asturias Industrial Steel Pole.
- Agrifood markets.
- Demographic aging and quality of life.
The eligible projects must also correspond to innovative actions of a marked technological nature and be fully framed in any of the following categories:
- Industrial Research.
- Experimental development.
- Innovation in processes and organization.
- Feasibility studies.
- Creation and development of Technological Base Companies (EBTs).
Up to 80% of eligible costs.
Until June 5, 2019.