- 5 April, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Loans for research and development projects, as well as innovation projects in the field of organization and processes, framed in the Strategic Areas of the Connected Industry 4.0 and aimed at fulfilling the objectives of the same.
Companies that are not part of the public sector, that have been developing a productive industrial activity for a period of at least three years until the end of the application period.
- The geographical scope of the activities to be supported will be the entire national territory.
- The thematic scope of this order will be the development and implementation of the digital enablers included in the Strategy of the Connected Industry 4.0, in industrial manufacturing companies.
The projects must be designed to be applied in the manufacturing industry and must adapt to at least some of the following thematic priorities:
- Business solutions and collaborative platforms.
- Massive data processing.
- Additive manufacturing.
- Advanced robotics.
- Sensors and embedded systems.
Types of projects.
- a) Industrial research projects.
- b) Experimental development projects.
- c) Innovation projects in the field of organization.
- d) Innovation projects in terms of processes.
Innovation projects in terms of processes and organization carried out by large companies will only be helped if they collaborate effectively with SMEs in the activity being supported and if the SMEs with which they collaborate have a minimum of 40% of the total the eligible costs.
Characteristics of the loan.
Reimbursable loans of up to 80% of the eligible investment with a total repayment term of 10 years and 3 years of grace.
Until May 8, 2019.