- 29 October, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Promote the realization of productive investment projects by the large industrial companies of Navarra, in order to improve their competitive position.
- a) Have or will have an establishment in Navarra.
- b) Be a great company.
- a) The creation of a new establishment.
- b) The diversification of production in an existing establishment, which implies an expansion of the economic activities of the company with a differentiation from those that had been made prior to the investment, at the 4th digit level of the CNAE 2009 .
- c) The expansion or growth through the introduction of new products or the introduction in new geographical markets, of clients or sectors.
- d) The expansion or growth within the current markets and products of the company.
- e) The improvement in the efficiency of industrial processes.
- The minimum budget that can be accepted by a company will be 300,000 euros.
- Projects must be executed between the date of application for aid and August 31, 2019.
- The subsidy will be 10% of the eligible budget, with the exception of training.
- For the expenses of training of the personnel the subsidy will be of 50% with a maximum amount of 300,000 euros of help for this concept.
Until November 22, 2018.