- 29 April, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Aid to companies, or business group, that make productive investment that leads to competitive improvement and economic development, aimed at the creation and / or expansion of production capacity, in the Ria del Nervión and Oiartzualdea Left Bank Zones and in other municipalities with a tax rate of unemployment higher than 20% of the annual average of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.
Large Companies and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that comply with the characteristic of being extractive, transforming, productive industrial enterprises and of advanced technical services annexed to the previous ones, as well as, logistics service companies, excluding transportation, whose investments are subject to the help is located in the Zones Margen Izquierda Ría del Nervión and Oiartzualdea of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.
In municipalities with an unemployment rate higher than 20% of the annual average of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country.
- a) Oiartzualdea (Gipuzkoa), integrated by the following municipalities: Errenteria, Pasaia, Lezo, Oiartzun, Hondarribia, Irun, and Hernani.
- b) Ría del Nervión (Bizkaia), integrated by the following municipalities: Sestao, Ortuella, Trápaga-Trapagaran Valley, Abanto and Ciérvana-Abanto Zierbena, Muskiz, Zierbena, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Barakaldo, Alonsotegi, and Erandio.
The rest of the municipalities, which do not have the status of a disadvantaged zone, are identified as those that comply with a Unemployment rate higher than 20% of the annual average.
- a) Álava: Salvatierra, Berantevilla, Labastida, Llodio, Navaridas, Oyón-Oion, Ribera Baja, and Zambrana.
- b) Bizkaia: Artzentales, Balmaseda, Basauri, Bermeo, Bilbao, Busturia, Elantxobe, Güeñes, Carranza Valley, Lanestosa, Orduña, Sukarrieta, Trucios-Turtzioz, Ubide, and Zalla.
- c) Gipuzkoa: Soraluze-Placencia de las Armas.
– 203 Industrial Property and Patents.
– 206 Computer applications.
– 210 Lands and Natural Goods.
– 211 Constructions.
– 212 Technical installations.
– 213 Machinery.
– 214 Tooling.
– 215 Other facilities.
– 217 Equipment for information processes.
The investment in “Land and Natural Properties” and “Construction” will be considered for a maximum amount equal to the rest of the eligible assets. In the case of exceeding this maximum amount, the surplus investment will not count as an eligible investment. This same measure will be applied to the realization of logistics warehouses that involve investments of said characteristics.
They will take the form of non-refundable grants and will account for 10% of the investment eligible for support.
The grants will have a maximum limit that, in any case, may exceed the amount of 3,000,000.00 euros per company or business group, if applicable.
- a) Large companies must make a minimum admitted investment of 2,000,000.00 euros; SMEs must make a minimum admitted investment of 500,000.00 euros. The investments of the companies that, although they do not reach the admitted investment minima indicated above, will also generate a minimum of 50 net jobs, in the case of large companies, and a minimum of 15 net jobs, in the case of SMEs. .
- b) That the company’s own resources, excluding aid, reach, at least, 25% of the amount of the investment considered eligible.
- c) The investments to be considered must be made by a single legal entity, and in the case of business groups, with a 100% shareholding, that have several production centers, only in the productive center or productive centers that meet the criteria of the present norm and are the object of the investments.
- d) The requesting entities must base their technical, economic and financial viability, through the financial economic plan.
Until September 30, 2019.