- 31 October, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Aid line, in the form of a direct subsidy, aimed at companies engaged in industrial activity and making investments in fixed assets that have a strong economic and social impact in the Autonomous Community of Extremadura.
The legal entities that own companies that carry out, or will carry out, industrial activities.
Investments and eligible costs.
- The following investments and expenses that could be made by a company, grouped in the following sections, are considered eligible:
- a) Civil works:
– Brought and service connections necessary for the activity, provided that they remain the property of the beneficiary company and that they are not transferred to third parties.
– Urbanization appropriate to the needs of the project, provided that they remain the property of the beneficiary company and that they are not transferred to third parties.
– Construction of offices, laboratories, social and health services for personnel, storage of raw materials and finished products, production buildings, industrial services and marketing.
– Facilities and other works linked to the project.
- b) Equipment and Equipment Goods:
– Process machinery, interior transport elements, measurement and control equipment, safety equipment, means of environmental protection, special facilities, furniture and equipment, tools and small tools, equipment for information processing and other related equipment to the project.
The assets acquired within this section must be new.
The minimum amount of the eligible investment project will be 50,000,000 euros.
The subsidized project must create a minimum of 100 new permanent undefined jobs, including, if applicable, discontinuous permanent workers.
The amount of the maximum grant to be granted per investment project will be € 10,000,000.
Until December 31, 2020.