- 26 October, 2018
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Subsidies to facilitate the financing of industrial research projects, experimental development and / or feasibility studies, for the creation or improvement, from the technological point of view, of productive processes and / or concrete products, carried out by companies in centers of work in Castilla y León.
SMEs and mid-cap companies (midcaps).
Eligible projects and requirements.
1.- Projects of industrial research, experimental development and feasibility studies that meet the following requirements will be eligible:
- a) Industrial research projects and / or individual experimental development, which have:
for SMEs, an eligible budget of more than € 20,000 and less than € 700,000
for midcaps, an eligible budget of more than € 200,000 and less than € 700,000
- b) Projects of industrial research and / or experimental development in collaboration between companies: that have an eligible budget among all the participants below
€ 1,000,000 and with the individual limits of the minimum eligible budget of the previous section.
- c) SINGULAR projects: they must be projects with a favorable report from an international structure. They may be research projects, development or feasibility studies and the budget limits indicated in section a) will apply.
The projects may include the creation of a new product or process, the experimental tests and tests necessary for its realization, proof of concept and the preparation of prototypes prior to the start of industrial exploitation and commercialization.
2.- In order for the submitted projects to be eligible, they must meet the following requirements:
– That the project is viable from the technical, economic, financial and environmental point of view.
– That the project is complete, that is to say, that although it can be expanded and improved in the future, it is already totally sufficient for its application. In the case of feasibility studies, these should be complete studies.
– That the project be included within the thematic priorities and the areas of action defined in the Regional Strategy for Research and Innovation for an Intelligent Specialization (RIS3).
3.- Projects in collaboration: This qualification will have the R & D projects that will be carried out in collaboration between several companies of the community, fulfilling all of them the
status of beneficiaries and at least one of them being SMEs. It is considered that there is collaboration when the companies participate in the conception of the project, contribute to its application and
they share their risks and results.
Each and every one of the companies that cooperate in the project will have the status of beneficiary, although one of them must act as a leader and coordinate the project.
Companies in the ICT sector can benefit from a collaborative project as long as one of the companies that make up the project does not belong to this sector.
Up to 80% of the eligible cost.
Until December 31, 2019.