- 29 March, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Modernization of facilities or machinery in companies located in Business Centers-Elkartegiak, or in industrial estates.
Making investments for the modernization of facilities or machinery in:
- a) Companies located in Elkartegiak managed by the regional public company Azpiegiturak, S.A.M.P., and companies located in the industrial estates participated by the Provincial Council of Bizkaia.
- b) Companies located in industrial estates established in municipalities of less than 10,000 inhabitants.
Individual entrepreneurs and businesswomen and companies with their own legal personality.
Staff less than 15 people in full-time annual equivalents.
The investments made for the modernization, improvement or expansion of machinery or equipment that imply an improvement of competitiveness, the improvement of environmental management or the improvement of the safety and equality of workers will be considered eligible.
The subsidized goods must be applicable and implemented in the applicant entity, residing the benefit of the same in the entity itself, considering only eligible investments with direct application in the centers located in Ekartegiak and industrial estates.
- a) They must be directly related to the activity of the company.
- b) They must remain a minimum of 2 years in the assets of the company, and in the same workplace.
- c) They will not be assigned to third parties, nor rented, with or without consideration.
- d) They must have been manufactured by an entity other than the applicant.
- e) They must be new.
The amount of the subsidy will be up to 25% of the eligible investment approved by the examining body, with the following limitations:
- a) Up to 1,000 euros in the set of applications and computer programs, information processing equipment and web pages.
- b) Up to 4,000 euros in the rest of investments.
The total amount of the subsidy may not exceed 5,000 euros per beneficiary entity.
Until April 30, 2019.