- 20 September, 2019
- Posted by: partners
- Category: Blog
Promote the realization of productive investment projects by Navarre SMEs in order to improve their competitive position.
Investment projects: purpose, execution period and minimum budget.
- Those investment projects in tangible or intangible assets whose purpose is:
- a) The creation of a new establishment.
- b) The extension of an existing establishment.
- c) The diversification of the production of an establishment into new additional products.
- d) An essential change in the general production process of an existing establishment.
- Intangible assets must meet the following conditions:
- a) Be used exclusively in the establishment benefiting from the aid.
It is understood that software programs designed to be managed in the cloud and / or used remotely by mobile devices or terminals outside the manufacturing environment meet the present condition provided they have a direct relationship with the beneficiary establishment.
- b) They must be amortizable.
- c) Be acquired under market conditions from third parties not related to the buyer.
- The projects must be executed between the date of request for the aid and the date of the end of the execution of the project indicated in the concession resolution, which may not exceed the date of March 31, 2021.
Microenterprise 15,000 euros
Small 50,000 euros
Medium 100,000 euros
Up to 14%
Until December 31, 2019.